تعبير بالانجليزي عن نفسي



Hello, my name is Jean-Baptiste and I live in Haiti, an island in the Caribbean. My family is very poor is often there is nothing to eat at home. Recently in Haiti there was a civil war and my father was killed by the rebel soldiers. Now I live with my mother and four sisters.
I'm lucky because I'm going to school. Many children in my country do not go to school and my sisters stay at home to help my mother.
My school is not well equipped. There is no CDI and there is no computer room. There is no gym anymore but I like to play basketball with my friends in the backyard. There is no school pick-up and I am obliged to go home on foot - a journey of ten kilometers per day!
For me, a good education is very important! I learn to speak English and in the future, I would like to work in the United States as an engineer. I would like to make a lot of money for my family.




Hello, my name is Marie Mercier. I am French, I live in Lyon. I am twelve years old. My
Date of birth is May 7th. I love music, theater and dance I have a sister, she
Is called Hélène, she is 9 years old. She plays tennis, but she also plays guitar. Me I do not
Plays no instrument, but I listen to all kinds of music.
Hi friends ! I live in Belgium. My name is Sophie Donnadieu. I like to play
Guitar and biking. I speak french and english, j'adore voyager. I am thirteen years old
And I have good results in school. My mother is an English teacher and my father is
Computer scientist. I love my dog and all the animals. I also have a turtle and fish.
Hello, I'm Mathieu Barrot. I live in France, in Marseille, with my family. I am 13 years old.
I have a 15-year-old brother, Jean-Luc, and an eleven-year-old sister, Céline. I am a student, I work well
at school. I love animals, tennis, rock music and outings with my friends. My
Birthday is on November 4th. I speak French, Italian and English.



I'm in school in Marseille and it's great. My schedule is busy, I have a lot of
Homework, but I like teachers and I love my school. Favorite subjects: sport (4
Once a week), French (of course!) And techno (that's great!). I also have 4
Math (difficult!). My main teacher  is Madame Blanc. She's nice, really
friendly. She is a French teacher and I like her classes. I love French !
The classroom is nice, clean and well equipped. We are in class. I have some
Friends: Luc, Théo, Laurent and Mario (he is new in class, he comes from Italy).
And you ? How is your school in Lyon?
I kiss you



تعبير بالانجليزي عن نفسي
تعبير بالانجليزي عن نفسي
تعبير بالانجليزي عن نفسي
تعبير عن نفسي بالانجليزي طويل
موضوع عن نفسي بالانجليزي طويل ومترجم
عبارات عن نفسي بالانجليزي مترجمه
مقال بالانجليزي عن نفسي
تعبير عن عيد نفسي بالانجليزي
شعر عن نفسي بالانجليزي قصير مترجم
وصف نفسي بالانجليزي
برزنتيشن عن نفسي بالانجليزي بوربوينت
تعبير عن نفسي باللغة الانجليزية , تعبير عن فضل نفسي
موضوع تعبير مكتوب عن نفسي باللغة الانجليزية
تعبير, عبارات, كلمات, فضل, نفسي, باللغة, الانجليزية,
موضوع قصير وسهل انقليزي عن نفسي
تعبير بالانجليزي عن نفسي
تعبير عن نفسي بالانجليزي للجامعة
تعبير انجليزي عن نفسي اول ثانوي
تعبير عن نفسي بالانجليزي طويل
كيف اصف نفسي بالانجليزي
نموذج تحدث عن نفسك بالانجليزي

تكلم عن نفسك بالانجليزي
تعبير عن نفسي بالعربي
تعبير بالانجليزي عن نفسي في المستقبل
1



تعبير بالانجليزي عن نفسي
تعبير بالانجليزي عن نفسي
تعبير عن نفسي بالانجليزي طويل
موضوع عن نفسي بالانجليزي طويل ومترجم
عبارات عن نفسي بالانجليزي مترجمه
مقال بالانجليزي عن نفسي
تعبير عن عيد نفسي بالانجليزي
شعر عن نفسي بالانجليزي قصير مترجم
وصف نفسي بالانجليزي
برزنتيشن عن نفسي بالانجليزي بوربوينت
تعبير عن نفسي باللغة الانجليزية , تعبير عن فضل نفسي
موضوع تعبير مكتوب عن نفسي باللغة الانجليزية
تعبير, عبارات, كلمات, فضل, نفسي, باللغة, الانجليزية,
موضوع قصير وسهل انقليزي عن نفسي


Previous Post Next Post