برجراف عن فوائد وسلبيات التلفاز
تعبير او براجراف انجليزي عن التلفزيون
نص عن التلفاز انجليزي ~ تعلم الانجليزية
محاسن ومساوئ التلفزيون
موضوع انشاء لمادة اللغة الانجليزية بعنوان فوائد التلفزيون
برجراف عن مميزات وعيوب التلفزيون بالانجليزي
تعبير عن التلفاز وفوائده
اختراع التلفاز بالانجليزي
تعبير انجليزي عن برنامج تلفزيوني
سلبيات و ايجابيات التلفاز
ايجابيات وسلبيات التلفاز ويكيبيديا
تعبير عن اختراع بالانجليزي قصير
تعبير عن التلفاز وفوائده بالانجليزي
Advantages1. Relief from anxiety and monotony: Television delights and instructs us in various ways. Artistic programs including drama, song and dance give us relief from the anxieties and monotony of daily life and take us to the realm of imagination. We all get very tired when we return home after working outside for the entire day. We can watch television shows while relaxing on the sofa at our drawing room. It fills our life with vigor.
2. Entertainment: It is said that “variety is the spice of life” and television offers a variety of entertainment channels. There is no doubt for the fact the television offers wide variety of entertainment both for the adults and the kids as well. We can choose from the series of plays, serials, movies, and sports televised. Television offers entertainment for every one of us. For adults, there are movie-channels, news-channels, live shows, reality shows, serials, etc. For small children, there are cartoon-networks, educational-networks, etc.
3. Media interviews: The media men have regular interviews with eminent writers, scholars, scientists and other celebrities. These extend our awareness of various subjects and sharpen our desire for knowledge and understanding. When we watch interviews of our celebrities, we understand how they overcame their early-career difficulties. We get inspired by watching these interviews of great and successful personalities.
4. Live shows: There is no end to the pleasures. It caters to millions of people of all age. They are thrilled as they witness live-cast shows of important games and incidents. We become very excited when we see the live matches of cricket, football, soccer, tennis, etc. Major international games such as Olympics are shown live on the television. Live events of various music shows, award functions, etc. are telecasted live on television.
5. Moral lessons: But, besides entertainment, many television shows are aimed at teaching moral lessons to the society. Though, mass television campaigns, efforts are made to boost a sense of integrity and moral-values among the common people. Various documentaries are also made to raise the consciousness of the people so that the society can be benefited by their actions. The harmful effects of drug, alcohol, smoking, etc. are displayed to encourage the viewers to stay from these evils.
DisadvantagesIn spite of its popularity, television is not free from disadvantages. That calls forth certain criticisms.
1. Negatively effects the studies of the children: The young children spend more time watching television than sitting with books. It greatly affects their studies. Parents should ensure that the study of their children doesn’t get negatively affected in any way.
2. Dull and indecent programs: Some of the television programs are often dull and indecent. It divert the attention of the youth. It creates certain feelings in them which are detrimental to their future.
3. Distraction: Some of the cinema shows and advertisements are unhealthy for youngsters. The youth should use television carefully so that their mind doesn’t get distracted.
4. Wastage of time: People steal out of their work at times and gaze at Television shows in marts for hours together. They waste immense time doing nothing while watching television.
5. Quality of educational programs: The national educational programs are yet to come up to our expectations. The number of quality education programs are few. Very often, they fail to meet the expectation of the students.
6. Develop idleness: The excessive love for Television leads to idleness, sentimentalism and weakening of our sense organs and imagination. During holidays, instead of going out in the open and play some sports, the youngsters prefer to remain idle watching television.
7. People read fewer books: During leisure time, people get enough time to read books or do other acts of recreation. However, people are more interested in watching television than reading books.
8. Alienates us society and elements of nature: Too much dependence on Television alienates us from society and nature, the direct touch of which alone can revitalize our senses and imagination.
Conclusion: In spite of the fact that television has some disadvantages, the utility and importance of television in modern world cannot be denied.