تعبير بالانجليزي عن الام
تعبير عن الام بالانجليزي طويل
موضوع عن الام بالانجليزي طويل ومترجم
عبارات عن الام بالانجليزي مترجمه
مقال بالانجليزي عن الام
تعبير عن عيد الام بالانجليزي
شعر عن الام بالانجليزي قصير مترجم
وصف امي بالانجليزي
برزنتيشن عن الام بالانجليزي بوربوينت
تعبير عن الام باللغة الانجليزية , تعبير عن فضل الام
موضوع تعبير مكتوب عن الأم باللغة الانجليزية
تعبير, عبارات, كلمات, فضل, الام, باللغة, الانجليزية,
موضوع قصير وسهل انقليزي عن الام
The mother has an exorbitant power. It is both that which carries the child and brings it into the world, and that which can (or not) give a place to the father: it alone can say who it is and make it exist (or not) for the father 'child.
At this level, two "cases" can arise: a woman may want a child "for her" and consider man only as an instrument capable of giving it to her. The child then finds himself "fatherless", since this one has no value for his mother. Or she may desire a child of a particular man: desire that this man should desire to make him a child. In this case, the child has a father: he is immediately inscribed by his mother in a three-way story and understands that she is not all-powerful, since she needs to live by the desire of her companion. He can then separate from her, speak and grow.
The stake, you see, is of importance, and one is far enough from appearances and "roles" ...
The untouchable myth of the mother
We may be angry sometimes with our mother, this figure remains an untouchable icon. Indeed, very few people are able to say "I do not like my mother".
According to sociologists, the mother would have a socially sacred role. It is indeed difficult to express negative feelings towards his mother, although they exist. Besides in cartoons, the wicked is often the mother-in-law and not the mother.
From birth, the mother is idealized by the child because it can meet all its needs. But growing up, the child realizes that it is not so perfect, because it always happens one day when it hurts us or one of our desires is not satisfied. This anger then felt is a necessary passage for the development of the child but this one is not harmful if it does not last.
But beyond this mystical figure in our eyes, a mother is important for many other reasons ...
A mother, this treasure
There are many reasons why a mother is paramount in our eyes:
1. A mother is always proud of her child, no matter what her choices;
2. A mother suddenly no longer hungry when there is only one piece of cake, she sacrifices herself for you at every moment;
3. A mother knows you by heart, even your worst habits and still loves you;
4. A mother always encourages you to follow your dreams and desires;
5. A mother knows when something is wrong, and she does not deprive herself of it;
6. A mother can not help praising her child's success;
7. A mother never forgets your birthday, she does not need a reminder;
8. A mother will always come to see you, no matter where you live;
9. A mother listens to your everyday problems and stories;
10. A mother knows by heart your culinary tastes and knows how to prepare dishes like nobody;
11. A mother never remains enervated for a long time against her child, she always forgives him;
12. A mother will tell you if you are gaining weight but will always love you;
13. A mother will always be one of the first people you will call if you have good news.